welcome...

Monday, January 9, 2012

HomeGirl Chronicles #2: Make Your Own First Impression


Relying on introductions can be #TheWorst.  As a business person, neighbor, or just wanna buy a girl a drink you naturally want people to see you in a good light ... that is if you're like me.

As a marketer and publicist I find myself reaching out to people on a daily basis.  And I love when I get in touch with just the right person the first time-around ("Never Take a NO", new post coming soon).

I hate, however, when I have to go through other people to make a contact.  It requires patience and confidence that whomever your reference is can properly communicate information about you ... excuse me, GOOD information about you.

I mean, you can't always trust what people say or how it comes out.

So, I was overjoyed when I found @WhoDoYouKnowAt ... its a site that (1) Locate the proper people and describe their relationship to you .. or (2) Allow you to build your own interactional (because you have to define this now, since everything internet is social, interactional is the congregation of actual people in a common place)


#WHOAT.NET will let you use their CHAMPION GOLF COURSE .. that's right!  If they can't find the right person you want to talk to, they'll let you use their  golf course.


The site is coming soon and has already gotten much acclaim as a top contender for super stardom!  Check it out and let me know what you think!


Got some great things in the terms of getting the coolest info and toys to my faithful tech-monsters. 


All this month readers will get some awesome opportunities to score FREE STUFF! Check back soon!


ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment