welcome...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

An Inspiration for the Brothas!


A few days ago I posted a blog on my response to a conversation I held with a colleague of mine. Our topic, the hardship of the black man... and as I was impressed with his argument, I was not moved. So, I am going to show you all some black men ... from around the world that are doing what they do best ... making it work!

So, the first is Oliver Rousteing, a black french designer who was just named the Head Designer at one of my favorite fashion houses, Balmain ... (fast forward to a future posting of a dress my mom recently re-styled to resemble a Beyonce Balmain dress I fell in love with last year)

Olivier Rousteing Named New Head Designer of Balmain « The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time - All Urban Fashion // All the Time

So this is very exciting for black men around the world .. not only are they running countries .. but fashion houses as well! Wow, bro...

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment