welcome...

Friday, September 16, 2011

Good Hair: Beauty Trunk Show in San Antonio, TX

I know what you are thinking ... I thought you had dreads ... and that's true.  I do have dreads, but that isn't stopping me from hosting an event for my long and wavvy loving sistas.

The #GoodHair Trunk Show is an event for the masses, not only are stylists coming to shop for the most premium of Indian, Malaysian and Brazilian human hair, but the public is welcome to the event as well. 

We all know that San Antonio may not always have the best selection of beauty products for those women that like a little something extra and are more familiar with a premium grade of extension so I am teaming up with Glam Hair by Jay to host this event at TC's Hair & Nail Salon on October 3rd from 5-7:30. 

Attendees must RSVP at GoodHairTrunkShow.eventbrite.com, there is a $10 shopping fee, but don't worry, refreshments will be served and you'll get an awesome gift bag full of goodies to take home.  You can also RSVP via Facebook, but the price at the door may be slightly higher than advertised here.

Peep the flyer.... TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment