welcome...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Night @ The Museum: Everybody Likes Chocolate


Like you all may be realizing, its a huge transition growing into a
new city. When I first got to San Antonio, I just didn't know where to start, thankfully I had my family here to point me in some of the right directions.

Most recently Chloe invited me to go to The Witte (pronounced witty) Museum in Downtown San Antonio called Decadent Deserts, where you have the opportunity to try the newest most delicious sweet treats the city has to offer.


I talk to strangers, and my fam knows it, I mean, I get it from them, which is a good quality to have when you're a fresh face in the place. Don't forget to crack a smile and meet some new folks next time you are out...







All in all, we had a great evening, met some fab folks...got some ideas for future catered events ... and my sugar high is just now residing... TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment